Reading is Sexy

Monday, September 04, 2006

Yum.

So, much to Fiance's annoyance, I have added another cooking show to our TIVO.....Barefoot Contessa. I just love her. Her voice is so relaxing, I just want to lay on the sofa with my eyes closed and have her soothe me to sleep as she talks about fresh bay leaves and button mushrooms.

Anyway, last week I caught an episode where she was making her husband a beef stew made with an entire bottle of wine. Yeah, I'm in.

So, last night I made this. In my brand spanking new Le Creuset dutch oven.

It was seriously the best dish I have ever made.

Make it. You won't be disappointed.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, is it weird that one of Kai's first 10 words or so was "Ina"? We love, love, love us some Ina! She's the best. I have all of her cookbooks. Now I know what to get you for your b-day!

-LZ

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger -kenneth- said...

I'm a little discombobulated. Is it more shocking that you're braising meats now ... or that you've graduated to Le Creuset?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home