Reading is Sexy

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

1,006

Thank you, dear readers. I checked my hitcounter today for the first time in several months and it seems that I have picked up a few loyal readers in the past several months. In fact, I have had 1,005 hits in the short time I have started this silly little blog.

I realize that most of my readers are in fact my family (hi sis!), but there are a few of you out there who I don't know so I thank you for tuning in to my hopelessly scattered thoughts about cooking, books, boys and Project Runway.

I will try and focus my attentions on keeping this blog more up to date.

So, here's a teaser.....I'm reading a wicked good book about king's mistresses. Oh la la. We've got sex, beheadings, poisonings....it's got it ALL. More to come this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home