Reading is Sexy

Friday, July 21, 2006

My true colors

I picked up this Meme from Bookworm:

1. Movies I rented because the cool people liked them, but I never could finish: Mighty Aphrodite, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Cookie’s Fortune

2. Movies I watched with the cool people but secretly hated: Bottle Rocket, Barton Fink & Blue Velvet

3. Books I started because the cool people like them, but I could never finish: Midnight’s Children, Geek Love & Cryptonomicon (or however it’s spelled)

4. Music I tried to like because the cool people like it, but really it makes me want to puncture my own eardrums to escape the pain of the irritating, cat-mating howling: Miles Davis, The Beta Band & Neil Young

5. Music I secretly sometimes like, but don’t want the cool people to know: Evanescence (along with 14-year-old goth girls everywhere), Linkin Park & The Rent Soundtrack

6. Foods I secretly like, even though the cool people sneer at them: Cherry Jello, Tacos with ground beef (not chicken, not fish, not carne asada…..JUST GROUND BEEF)& Scalloped potatoes from a box

7. “Cool” foods I hate: gorganzola cheese, raw tuna & capers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home