Reading is Sexy

Monday, June 26, 2006

Conversations between 2 sisters

Below is a summary of several conversations between my sister and I over the past week.

Wednesday:

Me: I think I’ll drive 2 hours to your house on Saturday night so you can get out of the house. You need a night out away from the kids.
My sister: Please come! I need a night off! Let's go out to dinner! Let's drink some wine!

Saturday night:

Me: Sigh, going out seems like a lot of work. I kinda just want to stay in and hang out your kids.
My sister: Yeah, I really just want to knit tonight. I am thinking about knitting a shawl.
Me: What's more, I have the new “Everyday Italian” cookbook I kinda want to read. You know the one about family dinners?
My sister: OH! I have been dying to read that one! Break it out!”

Ok, so I have taken some poetic license with our dialogue here, but I think it accurately depicts just how very OLD my sister and I are getting.

We did, however, drink some wine and talk about sex, so there is that.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are so hard-core!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home