Reading is Sexy

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Whew. I’m 34.

Birthday bash was last night and I’m still reeling from the amount of wine I drank on a fairly empty stomach. Perhaps 34 will be the year that I learn how to drink without getting hammered?

Speaking of learning, here is a list of things I learned in my 33rd year:

1. I learned that dating is supposed to be fun, not hard.
2. I learned what loving the right person feels like.
3. I learned what being loved by the right person feels like.
4. I learned how cook a mean chicken parmesan and chicken marsala.
5. I learned that I really enjoy cooking after all.
6. I learned that I don’t have to be “passionate” about my career, that I can just “like my job.”
7. I learned that eating less and working out more……really works. Huh.
8. I learned that I had an Ebay addiction.
9. I learned that I do indeed want kids.
10. I learned that my life became very clear when I met Boyfriend.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and most everyone in your life thinks that you do not have any wrinkles.

xoxo
Happy Birthday Little Girl.
KK

 
At 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Thank you, India, thank you providence....Thank You Boyfriend!"
I like the new, happy, enlightened you! Happy Birthday Sis!

 
At 3:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you my friend, you deserve happiness. RR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home