Reading is Sexy

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

it's been a while

Sorry so incommunicado lately, but:

1) I was on vacation to the Carolinas visiting Boyfriend's family. We had an awesome time; I ate my weight in boiled peanuts (who knew?), I played with Boyfriend's niece, I got a sunburn and I gained 6 pounds. It was lovely.

2)I also am feeling that post-vacation depression. Work is uninspired. I can't find a book to read. All my favoriate TV shows have wrapped for the season. My 34th birthday is coming up and I feel like I have 34 new grey hair and wrinkles. I feel blech.

HOWEVER! Lost Finale? What was UP with that huge Homer Simpson foot statue? And what? John Locke? CANNOT BE DEAD. I will go on record right here and right now that I will stop watching this show if they have killed my absolute favorite character. JJ Abrams? Do you hear me? I will stop watching AND I will campaign that all my friends should stop watching as well. Oh, and Desmond rocks my world. I love him.

Ok, that's all.

Oh, and this is my new favorite website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home