Reading is Sexy

Monday, May 15, 2006

I guess that's that.

The Survivor Finale was last night. I remember very little of the evening due to the entire bottle of wine that I consumed which has given me a headache the size of Texas.

But here are the basics: Cirie didn't win. Aras did. Danielle is a female version of a tool. Terry is bitter. Shane was wearing a peasant blouse that I'm assuming he borrowed from Sally. And Courtney the Fire Dancer apparently removed the knife of betrayal from her back and cast it into a pool of peace and love and forgiveness or something retarded like that.

Blah. I'm sure I'll watch the new season, b/c I'm weak and I can't seem to stop, but I'll complain the whole time and I'll hate everyone.

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless of course Cirie comes back, since you want to be her best friend, and I'm a little afraid that you might start stalking her...

 
At 3:47 PM , Blogger kirsten02 said...

I just might. I want to hang out with her thug with a hear of gold husband.

 
At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home