Reading is Sexy

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lost: SPOILERS

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead…..is all I have to say. RIP Ana Lucia, you freakin’ drunk driver.

Last night’s Lost was excellent. FINALLY, some forward movement in the story!

Here’s what I think, and it’s a fairly obvious conclusion: Michael was sent back to camp to draw the Losties to the Others, in exchange for getting Walt back. I believe that he shot himself in the ARM, not the heart (b/c if you were going to kill yourself, wouldn’t you shoot yourself in the head?) to make it appear like Henry escaped, got the gun and shot Ana Lucia, Libby and Michael.

And I don’t think that Libby is dead. I think she will wake up just in time to tell Hurley that it’s all a set up.

And clearly Jack’s dad is a bigger force in this story than we had previously thought. Wouldn’t surprise me if somehow, Claire ends up being Jack’s sister or something.

Thoughts

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does Locke fit in? Why did Henry not kill him? I think Locke is going to turn to the "dark side"

How about the Hanso commercial? I heard that some people in my office called and it's in french and hard to hear.

Yes, Claire is Jack's 1/2 sister.
We really need a call to discuss more.
I am home tonight.
xoxo

 
At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might add that K knew Micheal returning was a setup from the get go. At the start of the episode she said something about how it was a setup. Clever girl...

And what is with this commercial? We watched it on Tivo so we skipped all commercials. Someone fill us in!

 
At 10:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on the Lost theories. My interest was peaked last night. Hmmm...is Michael brainwashed...is it not just about Walt...we'll see. - DTrain

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home