Reading is Sexy

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My very first MEME

I picked this up from Dan, who I have loved ever since best friend Corky D (not her real name) and I lusted after the hot "business advisor" on Real World Miami.

I AM: tired of this pesky headcold.

I WANT: a glass of sangria, which I plan to have in exactly 3 hours with good friends Michael and Michael. (This will not help my headcold, but I don't care.)

I WISH: Boyfriend and I could afford our own home.

I HATE: the fact that I REALLY want to say Tom Cruise, because that would mean I CARE enough about Tom Cruise to hate him. But what the hell, I'll say Tom Cruise. He's such an easy target.

I MISS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Six Feet Under.

I HEAR: how annoying I sound trying to clear this incessant phlegm out of my throat, so I can only imagine what they think over the cube wall.

I wonder: when I will stop caring about how much I weigh.

I REGRET: spending far too much time in a relationship that made me and those who love me very, very unhappy.

I AM NOT: always politically correct.

I DANCE: like a white girl who watched a lot of In Living Color when she was growing up.

I SING: along with Kelly Clarkson on my IPOD whenever I can.

I CRY: whenever I think about my gramma growing older.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: the best at returning phone calls.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: a lot of knitted blankets for all my friends who are having babies.

I WRITE: training implementation plans for work, and about books for fun.

I CONFUSE: my friend Kenneth when I explain to him that I can't stand chocolate, but I LOVE brownies.

I NEED: to dye the very large gray hair that is growing in the middle of my widow's peak.

I SHOULD: be working right now.

I START: a new job very soon and I'm kinda nervous.

I FINISH: every US Weekly magazine I have ever picked up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home