Reading is Sexy

Friday, April 07, 2006

Desperately Seeking Good Book

Long time no talk.

I took a little break from blogging while I was dealing with some work drama. As I mentioned before, this will not be an area where I bitch and moan about work, but believe me, I could. Actually, I think my boyfriend would love it if used this space as my sounding board for the fury and rage I feel toward a team of evil and maniacal contractors who are making my life and the lives of my coworkers a living and breathing hell. Poor boyfriend gets a lot of my fury and rage right now. Sorry sweetie.

Anyway, I am in the frame of mind where I can't seem to find a good book. I am currently reading about 4 books right now and none of them are inspiring me to finish. I hate that.

Can ya'll email me what you are reading right now? Any suggestions? My only requirement is that I can buy it in paperback so I can take it to the gym.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home