Reading is Sexy

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lists, lists, lists.

I LOVE lists. I love making them and crossing things off of them. Sometimes at work, I make a list of things I have already done, just so I can cross things off and feel accomplished.

I get really frustrated when I pick up a List of the Best books, and I can only cross off about 10.

So, here at Reading is Sexy, I'm putting together my own lists.......lists that I KNOW I can cross books off of, such as:
  • Books everyone loved and I hated
  • Books I'm ashamed to admit that I love so much
  • Books that made me stop talking to my friends and family until I was finished
  • Books that my book club loved
  • Books that my book club hated
  • Books that make me want to quit my job and travel around the world
  • Books to read when you are going through a break-up

Any other suggestions?

3 Comments:

At 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about really good trashy summer books?

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger kirsten02 said...

Give me some and I'll definitely get them up there.

 
At 11:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I need! For a trusted friend to give me her not-to-be-missed books in easy-to-digest list form. Love it. Especially since the only books I've been reading lately involve How to Minimize Your Toddler's Tantrums and How to Get Your Toddler to Poop on the Potty...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home