Reading is Sexy

Monday, March 06, 2006

Anorexia is so 1987, Heather

Ok, so it has nothing to do with reading, but my boyfriend and are I watching Heathers right now. This movie is just brilliant. Ok, maybe not brilliant, but what other movie can you spontaneously quote like this?

  • "Heather, what's your damage?"
  • "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw!"
  • "You're a girl scout cookie!"
  • "BQ!"
  • "Heather, why are you such a megabitch?" "Because I can be."
  • "God Veronica, my afterlife is SO boring."

I highly suggest you rent this movie this again. For the fashion ALONE. A couple of Winona Ryder's outfits still hold up ......last year Gap sold a cordoroy jacket that looks A LOT like the one Veronica wears in the boiler room before she shot off Christian Slater's finger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home