Reading is Sexy

Friday, May 05, 2006

Must See TV

Boyfriend and I caught up on Top Chef and Survivor last night, and I must say, I was not happy with either show’s ending.

On Top Chef, I have been rooting for Leann since Quickfire Challenge 1. She has integrity. She has a sense of humor. She has leadership skills. She has been pleasant and supportive to all the other competitors. AND she can cook. So, please tell me, in the name of all that is just and right…..WHY on earth Tiffani is in the final 3? Girlfriend is just downright UNPLEASANT in every sense of the word. And I really wish she would stop wearing that pink polo with popped collar.

And now on to Survivor. I think I might get tarred and feathered for this, but I might be one of the only people in America who actually likes Shane. I find him quite amusing. I find his emotion for his son very touching and genuine. His friendship with Cirie is very supportive.

That said, he’s really crazy, inappropriate and annoying. Therefore, everyone should WANT to take him to the Final 2. Everyone would win against him. I can’t figure out the game these people are playing.

But I will miss Shane’s comments like: “She is one loopy broad," in reference to Courtney, the “fire dancer.” I mean, who SAYS that?

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bummed am I that your now talk about shows I don't watch? Boo. But I am reading Owen Meany at your suggestion, as I saw KK is, so we need to have an online book club. This might make the drinking less fun, since it'll be in front of a computer instead of around a living room. But hey. We'll still be drunk and talking about the book.

 
At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did I know that you would like Shane? I did, however get quite the chuckle when he had his issues in the "nether regions". Poor Cirie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home