Reading is Sexy

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

my love knows no bounds

I have waxed poetic about my love for Paula Deen before. I heart her. And I heart her sons. More importantly, I heart her son's chili.

I made this recipe for the 2nd time last night and it's freakin' GOOD ya'll. Except I used 2 cans of black beans (no kidney beans) and I omitted the celery. OH, and I included a can of Coke, a little tip I picked up from my friend's husband Brian. I don't know what it does, but Coke makes everything in the world right.

It's super easy and makes enough to feed about 28 people.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I thought your love for ME knew no bounds. I guess I shouldn't be complaining after the Ode..

Oh, and the fact that you make really good chili while I sit on the couch like a helpless child.

 
At 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Boyfriend didn't like chili (something to do with beans....) BTW, loved the Ode...

 
At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been awhile since I've surfed the site, so I'm catching up on old posts. Anyway, I love how you're all domestic and shit. When you move up this way, we can swap recipies. I had to ask Ken this morning how to boil an egg... seriously.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home