Reading is Sexy

Thursday, May 18, 2006

"We got caught in a net."

Ok, so now that I have quiet 30-minute morning commute to reflect on my life and the purpose of it……I had a LOT of time this morning to contemplate last night’s episode of Lost.

- Where did Locke gimp off to at the end of the episode with such purpose? He was headed in the opposite direction of the funeral for Libby and Ana Lucia?

- Did Walt ever live in England? Because Boyfriend and I think that Mr. Ekko was talking about Walt when he was telling Michael about the boy who killed his sister’s dog. True, we don’t know if Walt has a sister, but we didn’t know that Jack had a sister until last week either.

- How much of a freakin’ stud is Sayid for figuring out that Michael was a big fat liar? I HEART him, even though I don’t really like his beard right now?

- So, is Walt all into astral projection or something? Because the freaky be-yotch was asking Michael if he ever “saw” Walt in places where he wasn’t supposed to be?

- How many of you think that Desmond is on the boat?

- Who has the list of names figured out? I can’t for the life of me figure out what Hurley, Jack, Kate and Sawyer have in common?

- How many of you noticed how much older Walt looked? I mean, it must be a year of filming since his last scene? That’s going to be tough to keep Walt 8 years old, or however old he really is. Maybe they’ll write it in to the story…..like the island makes children grow faster.

I can’t believe that next week is the finale! AND, we’ll be flying in to North Carolina so I can meet Boyfriend’s dad and step-mom. Something tells me that they aren’t going to respond too kindly to me saying, “HI! Nice to meet you, um, where’s your TV, b/c it’s the Lost Finale and I can’t really wait an entire week to get back to my TIVO to figure out what happened b/c someone like KK or Kenneth or Timm or Denise is going to call me and say ‘omigod can you believe what happened’ and they are going to spoil it for me so I hope you understand that I have to excuse myself for 2 hours, won’t you? Thanks.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home