Reading is Sexy

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Houseboating 2006: A tradition

Hello readers.

Last week a friend of mine pointed out that she read my blog to find out how I’m doing. It’s not really why I started my blog, to correspond with my friends, but what the heck? I actually started my blog to talk about books, and I haven’t been doing very much of that lately either.

So, here’s a little update story about our Houseboating 2006 adventure last weekend at Lake Shasta. I have been houseboating with friends every summer for 5 years now and it’s probably my favorite personal tradition I have. We do nothing except lay around (a lot), eat (a lot), drink (wow, A LOT), play Uno (a lot) and read celebrity magazine (more than we should)

Here’s bit of a highlight:

This was the only healthy thing we ate for 3 days.


We like old skool Uno games.


The lake is SO pretty.


Those are two of my friends who can’t be recognized and therefore can’t be stalked online.


One of my friends (who shall remain nameless) clogged the toilet…..a first in houseboating history.


Ali made a SUPER pork tenderloin.


We talked A LOT of how my friends can grip things with their toes and I can't.


And here is where I reveal myself to the information superhighway as the DORK THAT I AM. (I just plucked my eyebrows. Don't they look good?)

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, your eyebrows look fabulous. I must say, I certainly enjoyed my first time at your favorite personal tradition. I hope it can become our favorite personal tradition for years to come... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home