Reading is Sexy

Monday, November 27, 2006

I know! I know!

Yeah, it's been, like, a month or something. Here's what's been going on with me: Stomach Flu, In-Laws visiting, Working, Stomach Flu AGAIN, More In-Laws visint, Working, Thanksgiving, STOMACH FLU A THIRD TIME, Working.

You get the picture. I'm not reading anything. Lost sucks. The Amazing Race is annoying me to no end. Thank god there is a new episode of The Office on this week otherwise I just don't think I could go on.

Kenneth had a request for some good wedding planning stories.....and I wish I had something entertaining to report, but so far, it's been fairly stress- and humor-free. I'll try and make something up.

But in the meantime, Fiance found this cool site. I thought I was SLIGHTLY more travelled than this. Apparently, I have only seen 6 percent of the world. Sad. I really need to get out more.

http://www.travbuddy.com/widget_map_confirm.php?id=4553

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto. I've apparently only seen 6% of the world too. I guess I am luckier than most, but certainly want to see much more than 6%!! RR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home