Reading is Sexy

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jumped the Shark

Lost. You have let me down.

I don't want to give anything away to my readers who have not caught up on TIVO, but in last night's episode, there was a sweat lodge, a spirit guide.....and a very MacGyver-ish incident involving a torch, a can of hairspray and a polar bear.

I am starting to get really disappointed in this season. Do you think they are going to keep everyone separated all season? I like having the Big Fat Unhappy Family all together at the beach fighting it out over the guns and medicine supply. I'm not into Jack hanging out by himself in the shark tank while Sayeed, Sun and Jin are wandering around the rain forest somewhere. Sigh.

The only reason I keep watching......I have to know why Jack has all the crazy tattoos.

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I know. We all are saying the same thing. And, are there really 4 more season planned.

Word on the street is that Desmond is dead and only Hurley can see him. I did not like the previews for next week. Don't mess with my Sawyer!!

xo
KK

 
At 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take full responsibility for me random TV watching habits, but I tuned into episode 2 this season and got do digusted, I've given up too. Life is already stressful enough without feeling pressured to watch every second of a show to know what in God's name is going on now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home