Reading is Sexy

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Dum Dum da Dum!

Dum dum da dum!

Ok dear readers (and I guess that means my sister and Namita!), I am out of here to get hitched and then on my HONEYMOON. My TBR pile for the honeymoon includes:

Alaska, by James Michener
The Poisonwood Bible, by Barbara Kingsolver
Amy and Isabelle, by Elizabeth Strout
Back When We Were Grownups, by Anne Tyler
Open House, by Elizabeth Berg
The White Boned Demon, by Ross Terrill

I’m SO excited to get through some of these and I’ll post some reviews from beautiful Mediterranean Europe.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a loyal reader too. Ronda (RR)

 
At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't read Poisonwood Bible? How is that possible? You have ready The Red Tent, right? n

 
At 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have posted no reviews from Europe. Liar. But I knew you wouldn't ... it's your honeymoon for godsake. n

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home