Reading is Sexy

Thursday, May 10, 2007

T minus 29 days.

Yes, I am officially less than one month out from being an official “ball and chain.” On June 9, I shall be a “missus” … only, I’m not changing my name and I shall remain a “miz”.

Wedding planning has been surprisingly stress-free. More annoying than anything else. Fiancé and I have given up some much needed sleep and/or weekend time to meet with vendors, but I think at this point, we are in pretty good shape.

Flowers? Check. Cake? Check. Food? Check. DJ informed of my dislike for “I will Survive” or “YWCA”? Check Check. Booze? Oh, hell yes.

As excited as we are to finally be man and wife (even though it feels like we have been married for years), I think we are slightly more excited to go on our honeymoon.

We leave on June 13 for almost three weeks in Europe. We begin our journey in Positano, where I intend to do nothing but drink Bellini’s and act a damn fool in love. Then we drive up through Tuscany where we will stay in Siena for almost a week. After that, we drive all the way up to Venice for the token canal tour before hopping on a boat to Croatia.

Because we are both swamped with wedding and work errands and duties, we have done little to no research on our trip. Any suggestions on day trips, restaurants, ANYTHING?

Oh, and of course, I am in a book slump and will need honeymoon reading. Please send reviews and recommendations.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see you. What a gorgeous bride you are going to be.

I will send some Positano spots soon.
xoxoxo
krystn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home