Reading is Sexy

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm BACK!

Wow. It’s been a long, long while since I started this blog and a long, long while since I have posted anything. In addition, my life has turned on a dime and my list of major life events consists of: having a baby, moving away from San Francisco, buying a house and ACCIDENTILY getting pregnant AGAIN.

Some things haven’t changed. I’m still reading (as much as I can with a 14-month old). I’m still watching far too much reality television. I’m still perfecting and honing my cooking skills. I’m still crazy for my husband. And now I’m just crazy for my daughter too.

I’d like to get this blog up and running again. I might have to modify content a little bit b/c although reading IS very sexy, there is nothing sexy about my life right now and I’m not really doing enough reading to justify calling this a book blog.

But blogging was a lot of fun and my friends got a little insight into slightly crazy head.

I’ll be talking to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home